Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Games


Thirteen Things about Katrina


Thirteen of my favorite games....

1. Settlers of Cattan
2. Monopoly
3. Life
4. Apples to Apples
5. Mad Gab
6. Rummikub
7. Clue
8. Chess
9. Catch Phrase
10. Taboo
11. Risk
12. Candyland
13. Uno



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm with you on 3, 4, 5, 7 & 9!

Anonymous said...

Do Mad Libs count? My kids are crazy for them.

My expressions LIVE said...

I love candy land...but don't forget about chutes and ladders too.

Oh on personal side...twister(adult only) that is...lol

xoxox Happy TT

The Bumbles said...

Personally, I am a big fan of Sorry. We played Taboo over Thanksgiving - utter frustration by my dad almost led to a family feud! We were pining for Apples to Apples which I had left at home - will remember to bring it with me for X-Mas! Our T13 is here...

Joyce said...

We love games at our home, too. My favorites on your list are #4 and #3.