Thursday, January 8, 2009


Thirteen Things about Katrina


For some reason, I can't get the TT website up, but decided to do my own TT anyway. Here is a list of 13 things I need to do before the baby shower I am throwing for my friend on Saturday...she's having twins!!

1. Make and decorate cookies
2. Make and decorate cake
3. Make ice cubes with little plastic babies in them for a game
4. Type up and print out games
5. Cut up veggies for veggie tray
6. Dip the strawberries in chocolate
7. Decorate!
8. Go to the grocery store
9. Clean the bathrooms
10. Dust and vacuum the house
11. Plow and salt the driveway...another 6 inches of snow on the way on Friday!
12. Pick up balloons at the party store
13. Make the punch



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: