I wanted to do something each day, just for fun, thus the birth of my newest blog. Enjoy getting to know me a little better via my Meme Madness
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Camera Critters: Mandrill
One of the Mandrill's that calls the Milwaukee County Zoo home.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a nose! Nicely done. I tend to get frustrated at zoos because I find it difficult to avoid showing cage bars and the like in my photos. I like this one. You show off the Mandrill well.
6 comments:
What a nose! Nicely done. I tend to get frustrated at zoos because I find it difficult to avoid showing cage bars and the like in my photos. I like this one. You show off the Mandrill well.
Katrina: Those Mandrills have the best face colors, nicely captured.
I don't see too many of these critters in zoos or elsewhere. This is a terrific picture of him!
how strange they are thanks Sandy
weird nose LOL!! cool pic!!
What an AWESOME critter and an AWESOME photo! Definitely a first for Camera-Critters! I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment