![]() |
|
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants




9 comments:
where the wild things are is STILL one of my faves! happy tt!
Wow, i read all the time to my son and we have a ton of books, but none of yours are in my house.
See if you can find the craziest animal?
TT13 Animals
I love the pocky puppy and have read that to my son so many times. I think I have read about half your list to my son. We visit the library a lot at my house.
I don't recognize them, so maybe they don't exists here in Sweden.
Maybe you have some one from here? I'm thinking of our world famous Pippi Longstocking?
Never heard of I Love You Stinky Face but it looks adorable. Nice to see the oldies but goodies too. What about the Giving Tree?
Our list, which is the polar opposite of yours, is here!
We have all f those books on our shelf and I love every one of them. Goodnight Moon is one of my favorite books ever!
Happy TT!
I remember Poky Little Puppy from my childhood... and was so happy when my mom was still able to find a copy for my son. Great list! I think there's only one or two I haven't heard of.
http://texasfarmwife.blogspot.com/2008/11/t13-6-thirteen-things-in-my-purse.html
Re your post to us - my hubby has heard of New Glarius but never had it. Judging by your beautiful fall photo we should come visit WI for the brews and views.
someone likes dr suess:D i totally forgot to do TT last week!
Post a Comment