Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Travel


Thirteen Place I would love to travel to


1. Yosemite National Park, California
2. Acadia National Park, Maine
3. Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho
4. Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
5. Banff National Park, Canada
6. Valley of the Kings and the Giza Pyramids, Egypt
7. Petra, Jordan
8. Prague, Czech Republic
9. Hainan Island, China
10. The Palm, Dubai, UAE
11. New Zealand
12. Berlin, Germany
13. Greece



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

Liza said...

I haven't been to any of those places but would love to go to some of them, like yosemite and greece!!

Liza said...

and yellowstone - i wanna see some geysers!

Anonymous said...

I've been to a couple. Palm Island looks amazing! I've often thought that I'd love to buy a home there but I haven't won the lottery yet!

Mary said...

I've never been to any of those places, but I would love to!

Great list! Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Dubia!!! It looks surreal.
13 Amazing Reasons to Come to Costa Rica

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, that's quite a diverse list. I would start with the National Parks.

Anonymous said...

although i have read all those books this year, it wasn't easy. my main reading time is at night when the kids are in bed, and im caught up in the blogosphere.

i would also love to see Yellowstone National Park.

Diana M said...

What a fun list. I would love to see the US sites. Thanks for sharing.